WELCOME

Welcome. What's wrong with your place?

Making your home the way you want it.
Doors, windows, repairs, general repairs, painting,
and everything to make your home the way you want it.







Friday, January 22, 2010

Do You Want to Fix Things?

Do you have a question? Such as how do you do this yourself? (Or if it's possible). I'd be glad to help.  I can coach you through something. If I can help you do it yourself, you'll gain confidence and enjoy the satisfaction of improving where you live.

Put your hands on things. You can acquire skills you can use to help your friends and neighbors and build better relationships in the community around you.

Post a question and I'll give you the best answers I can. If I can I'll give you a realistic solution to your problem.

If you decide you don't want to do your project yourself I'll try to give you realistic numbers to get it done and a time frame for the whole thing.

 You want to improve or change (or at least repair) where you live and that's what this is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment